My software does not collect any personal information.
It does not contain adware, spyware, adware or trojans.
To be sure that this does also not happen with other installed
software on your PC you should keep the notes below in mind.
If you receive short eMails with suspicious attachments from my address,
please DELETE THEM WITHOUT SAVING OR OPENING THE ATTACHMENT!
- I do not send attachments without detailed information!
- I do not send *.SCR, *.COM, *.EXE, *.PIF, *.BAT, *.CMD or *.VBS files!
Modern computer-viruses and worms are faking or randomly determining eMail addresses
of the sender. Therefore unknown contents, even from a known sender, cannot be trusted!
If you participate to the Internet you should:
- not open attachments, that you do not expect
- install an AntiVirus program
- frequently update your AntiVirus program (=multiple times per week)
- install a Firewall (if disabled: activate it)
- keep personal and account information safe
- do not trust non-personal mails ("dear customer" - instead of "dear your name")
that are requesting personal and/or account information - or contain web-links that do so!
Also don't attempt to participate to such activities! Violating this rules might you become a victim or delinquent.
Peer-to-peer network users:
- update your Windows installation frequently! If possible enable Windows-Update on your computer
- Windows XP users should update to ServicePack2 (better: ServicePack3) immediately!
- Windows XP users with ServicePack2 (or higher) should install Internet Explorer 7 and Windows Defender
- Instead (or in addition to) Windows Defender similar tools such as Spybot Search & Destroy
can be installed too.
- In meantime many coders of dangerous software are using peer-to-peer networks (such as Shareaza,
eDonkey or LimeWire) to distribute their programs.
Therefore you should handle files you've downloading in this way with extreme caution!
- do not trust attachments in newsgroups (in many cases a virus).
Newsgroups are intended for discussions, not for filetransfer!
Back to my HomePage